Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Cards

So, I just got my Christmas cards mailed today, so I'm sure most of you will probably receive them late... good thing they said Happy Holidays. Seems like I never get to update the blog as much as I'd like too. Where does time go? But here's a few things that have been going on lately. Mike had a busy fall season at work again this year and he has recently accepted the position as Stanford Fire Chief. It's still a volunteer position but just a little more involved now. I took a sewing class for a few weeks that ended in November. I made a tote bag, I thought it turned out pretty good. Emma is growing and learning so much each day. She currently loves the movies Finding Nemo, Cars and Walle. We get requests to watch at least one of them every day. For those of you missing the dogs in the Christmas cards this year. We still have them and they are doing well. I'll try to post a few pics of them soon. I wanted to get some different pictures to use in the cards this year but it just didn't work out. Hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful Christmas.

No comments: